We are happy to guide you through this!
To start the process, log in to your Sarwa account and click on funding on the top left. Your page should look something like this. You must follow steps 1-3 in the instructions highlighted below to successfully complete your deposit.
- Select the currency that you wish to fund your account in (e.g. if you are transferring in AED, select AED. If you are transferring in USD or other non-AED currency, select USD)
- Indicate how much you wish to fund and then click on continue. When you do so, Sarwa’s bank details will appear
- Click on “Transfer now”
- Select the type of bank transfer (local for bank accounts in the UAE and international for banks outside of the UAE) then press on continue
- Select bank name and click on continue. You will be redirected to your bank’s main page
- Log into your online bank portal to make the transfer
- Transfer the amount to Sarwa using the information that beneficiary bank details provided
IMPORTANT: Make sure you enter your account reference (starting with SW) in the reference field, payment field or similar field available based on your bank.
- When the bank transfer is completed, click on “I’ve transferred the amount” to successfully complete the process
Congratulations! You’re done! It will take 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday) for the deposit to be invested and reflected on your dashboard.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us and we will be more than happy to help.