Introducing the 30 day Sarwa challenge* in celebration of Sarwa's birthday! If you share the gift of investing with your community and refer 3 friends, we will give you AED 1,000! All you have to do is:
- Go to your referral page on your Sarwa dashboard.
- Share your referral link with friends and family via emails or on your favourite social media channel (you can also tag us!)
- Once 3 contacts fund their account within 30 days through the referral, you will receive AED 1000 and they will each get AED 250! It's a win-win for everyone.
*Here are the terms and conditions for the referrer (That's you by the way):
- This campaign will run from February 22 to March 22 at 11:59 PM.
- The referral bonus of AED1,000 will be paid out by the first week of the next new month (the first week of April 2021).
- The referral bonus is not valid for referring Joint Account holders and is currently only available for clients within the UAE.
- If one of your old referees who have not funded their account previously funds their account, this will count towards the promotion.
- This promotion can not be used in conjunction with any other promotions. The amount is a total amount for 3 referrals and is not an added amount to the regular Sarwa referral program.
- Anything below or beyond 3 friends, falls back to the normal Sarwa referral program.
Please note that for referees (the friends and family you refer):
- Deposits should be made after the launch date of February 22, 2021, and before the campaign end date of March 22, 2021, at 11:59 PM.
- Deposits should have an amount equal to or greater than $500 for conventional and Halal portfolios, or $2,500 for SRI portfolios.
- Deposits made after this time will not be considered part of the offer.
- Referees will be granted a referral bonus of AED 250.
The terms and conditions of this offer, including its overall availability, are at the sole and absolute discretion of Sarwa. The cash bonus can only be redeemed if the referred client signed up through the referral link. The bonus might be credited to your Sarwa X and not sent to your personal bank account.