Sarwa Invest's management fees range between 0.85% to 0.5% annually, depending on your Account Balance - which is calculated as your net deposits + / - profits & losses.
The greater of the monthly management fee OR $7 will be charged on the Sarwa Invest account every month.
- This minimum fee of $7 will not be applied for the first 3 months of using Sarwa Invest product.
- The management fee is quoted annually however fees are accrued daily and charged monthly for managing your investment assets.
-> For example, let's say you have a $10,000 account balance, the fees will be 0.85% per year and therefore 0.07% per month (0.85% /12 months) - which means, you will be charged $7 per month.
-> Let's say you have a $1,000 account balance. 0.07% management fee per month would be $0.7 in dollar values. However, given there is a $7 minimum charge per month, you will be charged $7.
Breakdown by Plan:
- Standard Plan: $500 - $50,000 is 0.85% per annum OR the $7/month minimum charge.
- Premium Plan: $50,000 - $100,000 is 0.70% annually
- Platinum Plan: $100,000+, which is 0.5% annually