I do not have proof of address, what do I do?

We accept any of the below documents as long as it has both your name and residential address:

- Utility Bill
- Telecom Bill
- Bank Statement
- National address
- Work accommodation letter
- Hotel contract
- Signed/stamped lease/tenancy contract

If the proof of address is not under your name, kindly attach a valid passport copy of the person whose name is on the proof of address as supporting documentation.

If you are unable to provide any of these documents, please reach out to us at hello@sarwa.co

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful