You can follow the below instructions to easily withdraw your funds from the app:
- Log in to your Sarwa mobile app
- Select "Account "-> "Withdrawals"-> "Make a Withdrawal"
- Select the account from which you would like to withdraw (SWI for Invest or SWT for Trade or SS for Save)
- Select the bank account* to which you would like to withdraw
- Specify your reason for withdrawal
- Input the amount you wish to withdraw
- Click on "Next" and Confirm the withdrawal
You can follow the below instructions to easily withdraw your funds from the web:
- Log into your Sarwa account via a web browser
- Click on the ‘Funding’ tab in the top left corner
- Click on ‘Withdrawals’ and proceed with filling in the required information i.e. account information, bank information, amount, and reason.
- Click ‘Withdraw’ to complete your request.
*Please note that you may only withdraw funds to a bank account that is under your name. You can withdraw to a local or international bank (some countries may be restricted).