Placing an order on Sarwa Trade very simple! All you need to do is:
1. Navigate to the stock for which you would like to place an order (e.g., Tesla)
2. Select "buy" or "sell", based on the order you would like to place
3. Select the order type you would like to place (dollar or shares, Market Order or Conditional Order)
4. Enter the requested amount
5. Review the order details and confirm your order
Market orders can be placed at any time during US trading hours and will be executed at the best available price in the market.
Market orders can also be placed outside US trading hours and will be executed at the best available price in the market at the next market open.
Conditional orders can be placed any time and will only be executed during US trading hours if the target price is reached.
You can cancel a conditional order via the app at any time as long as it is not yet executed in the market. When a conditional order has been executed, the status will change from "Order Pending" to "Executed", and you will be notified by email.
Conditional orders are available for stocks and ETFs and are currently only available for Full Shares.