If you have an eligible Sarwa Invest or Sarwa Save account, you can nominate wealth beneficiaries for it using your mobile Sarwa app. Please refer to the instructions below.
This feature is currently not available for Sarwa Trade accounts, Sarwa Classic accounts, Joint Sarwa Invest accounts or Joint Sarwa Save accounts.
You can add up to 10 beneficiaries per Sarwa account via the app through the following instructions:
- Log into your Sarwa account on the mobile app
- Click on“Account” in the bottom right corner
- Navigate to the “Wealth Beneficiaries” tab
- If you have multiple Sarwa Invest accounts, select Select one of your eligible Sarwa Invest accounts that you would like to nominate a wealth beneficiary for
- Input all the required information (name, date of birth, relationship, % of benefit, beneficiary email)
- Review the details and click on “Confirm details”
- If this is the first time you are nominating a beneficiary, you will need to agree to a one-time administrative fee of $49.99 by pressing ‘Pay & Agree’*
* The one-off fee of 49.99 USD will be deducted from your account at the start of the following month, it will show up as “Feature Fee” on your dashboard.