To manually fund your Sarwa account, kindly follow the instructions mentioned here:
Step 1: Make the transfer
Add Sarwa as a beneficiary in your bank app and make the transfer
(please include the Sarwa account number you wish to fund as a reference).
Our Bank Account details can be found here: https://help.sarwa.co/hc/en-us/articles/5896396420125-What-are-Sarwa-s-bank-account-details-
Step 2: Notify Sarwa that you've made the transfer
- Log in to the Sarwa mobile app
- Click on the wallet icon in the middle bottom menu
- Select Fund Your Account
- Select which account you would like to fund (Invest or Trade)
- Click on "Wire Transfer"
- Pick the currency you transferred with
- Input the amount you transferred
- Click on “I’ve transferred X amount”
*Step 2 is crucial to avoid any processing delays.
Find out why setting up an auto-deposit is a key component of a strong investment plan.