To manually fund your Sarwa account, kindly follow the instructions mentioned here:
Step 1: Create a Deposit Slip
- Log in to the Sarwa mobile app
- Click on the wallet icon in the middle bottom menu
- Select Fund Your Account
- Select which account you would like to fund (Invest or Trade)
- Click on "Deposit Funds From"
- Click on "Wire Transfer" under "Others"
- Pick the currency you are transferring with
- Input the amount you wish to transfer
- You will now also see our beneficiary details and deposit details
- Click on “I’ve transferred X amount”
Step 2: Make the transfer
Then, please go into your bank’s mobile app and:
- Add Sarwa as a beneficiary using the beneficiary details as shared above.
- Make the transfer of X amount to Sarwa.
Kindly note that step 1 is crucial for creating a deposit slip that will ensure your deposit is correctly credited to your account. This will also eliminate the hassle of sending us a receipt!
Please note it will take 2-3 business days (Monday-Friday) for the deposit to be invested and reflected on your dashboard.
Find out why setting up an auto-deposit is a key component of a strong investment plan.
And that's it! You’re done!