To fund your Sarwa account, you have two options:
1. Directly through your Sarwa mobile application. Kindly follow the instructions mentioned here. Please note that this is only available on the Sarwa app, and is only compatible with UAE bank accounts. Please make sure to download the most recent version of the app.
2. Manually through an online bank transfer. To fund your Sarwa account manually, you’ll need to do 2 steps:
Step 1: Create a Deposit Slip
- Log in to the Sarwa mobile app
- Click on the wallet icon in the middle bottom menu
- Select Fund Your Account
- Select which account you would like to fund (Invest or Trade)
- Click on "Deposit Funds From"
- Click on "Wire Transfer" under "Others"
- Pick the currency you are transferring with
- Input the amount you wish to transfer
- You will now also see our beneficiary details and deposit details
- Click on “I’ve transferred X amount”
Step 2: Make the transfer
Then, please go into your bank’s mobile app and:
- Add Sarwa as a beneficiary using the beneficiary details as shared above.
- Make the transfer of X amount to Sarwa.