To fund your Sarwa account, you have two options:
1. Directly through your Sarwa mobile application (Easy Funding). Kindly follow the instructions mentioned here. Please note that easy funding is only available on the Sarwa app, and is only compatible with UAE bank accounts. Please make sure to download the most recent version of the app.
2. Manually through an online bank transfer. To fund your Sarwa account manually, you’ll need to do 2 steps:
- Go to the Sarwa mobile app
- Click on the wallet icon in the middle bottom menu
- Select "Non-UAE Bank Wire Transfer"
- Pick the currency you are transferring with
- Input the amount you wish to transfer
- Select which account you would like to fund (Invest or Trade)
- Click on “I’ve transferred X amount” ( At this stage, you will see our beneficiary details).
- Please go into your bank’s mobile app
- Add Sarwa as a beneficiary using the beneficiary details as shared above.
- Make the the transfer of X amount to Sarwa.
More guidelines for manual funding can be found here.